Private Events at Hotel Indigo
Events at Hotel Indigo are always special. The view, the vibe, the local culinary flair...come experience the Indigo difference!
The Yellowhammer Room
Event Space at Hotel Indigo
S O C I A L E V E N T S | it’s more fun up on the rooftop!
PRIVATE EVENT SPACE:
The Yellowhammer Room, located adjacent to The Lookout Rooftop Bar at Hotel Indigo has 837 square feet of space that can accommodate 40 -50 persons based on the desired room set, and is available for event rental daily. The Yellowhammer Room can open onto the terrace up until 5pm on a private basis. After 5pm the Terrace is open to the public, but can still be accessed by your group on a semi-private basis.
Popular configurations/space accommodations include:
- Reception Style (limited seating with standing room) – Excellent for social gatherings! Capacity: 50 - 60 (more if terrace is used, weather permitting).
- Modern Banquet Style – Square tables with comfortable chairs provide a warm inviting layout for maximum interaction and give more of a café feel. Capacity: 20
- Traditional Banquet Style – Round tables accommodating 8 persons at each provide maximum seating capacity. Capacity: 40
Hotel Indigo has several options for event set-up and service. If you desire an item or set-up we cannot accommodate in-house, we can arrange services through ABZ Rentals locally and simply add this to your final bill with us.
The Lookout Rooftop Bar is available as a private rental daily until 4pm. This versatile space can accommodate up to 125 for social gatherings, weddings, breakfasts & brunches, and luncheon events. This space includes the Yellowhammer Room, the main bar and the outdoor terrace for over 3,000SF of flexible meeting space with the best view in town!
The Terrace at The Lookout is open to the public each night beginning at 5pm. It is not available for private rentals after 5, but can be incorporated into event space as outlined above prior to 5pm. Meetings & events taking place in the Yellowhammer Room can flow out onto the terrace after 5pm on a semi-private basis.
B U S I N E S S E V E N T S | productive meetings happen here!
- Modern Meeting Style – A set-up of 4 top tables allows for comfort & creativity. Square wooden 4-top tables create an atmosphere of comfort & collaboration. Capacity: 20
- Crescent Rounds – Half – rounds with up to 5 per table. Clients who have used this set-up as opposed to classroom seating have reported higher engagement, and increased productivity of their meetings! Capacity: 25
- Classroom Style – Modern drop front classroom tables require no cloths and provide a clean classic look. Perfect for presentations on our 96in. HDTV Screen! Capacity: 24
- Theater Style – Mainly requested for presentations and seminars, this room set can accommodate 40 with comfortable seating.
- Conference Style – traditional board room setting with comfortable chairs provides the perfect focus for taking care of business! Connect your laptop to our 96 inch flat screen television for attention grabbing presentations, and take breaks on the roof to fuel creativity. Capacity: 18
A/V is always complimentary at Hotel Indigo with our large 96-inch television and in-room HDMI computer connectivity & we can also provide a whiteboard, flip charts and markers upon request! All meeting have a special touch with complimentary locally inspired snacks for your attendees. It's the Indigo way!
After your meeting – open the doors and flow out into The Lookout Rooftop Bar and wind down with a view!
Pricing: Event space pricing is based on either full or half day rentals for either a weekday/evening or weekend day/evening. Full day refers to any 8 hour period from 6am until 5pm; and half day rentals refer to any 5 hour time period between 6am until 12 noon or 12 Noon until 5pm.
Friday/Saturday Evening Events: $1500 (Food & Beverage total applies on a sliding scale with minimum rental fee result of $750.00)
Saturday & Sunday Daytime Events: $800.00 – Full day with no food & beverage & $500.00 – Half day with no food & beverage OR $500.00 – Full day with food & beverage minimum of $500.00 or more & $400.00 – Half day with food & beverage minimum of $400.00 or more
Sunday - Thursday Evening Events: $1000 (Food & Beverage total applies on a sliding scale with minimum rental fee result of $500.00)
Monday - Friday Daytime Events: $600.00 – Full day with no food & beverage & $400.00 – Half day with no food & beverage OR $500.00 – Full day with food & beverage of $500.00 or more & $400.00 – Half day with food & beverage of $400.00 or more
High Demand Dates (UA Graduations, etc.) Food & Beverage Minimum of $1500.00 & Event Room Rental of $1500.00
Our innovative Culinary Team provides all catering onsite, and can offer solutions for all types of meetings & events. Specialty desserts are allowed from licensed and permitted bakeries/caterers.
NON PRIVATE EVENTS:
Small Group Reservations in The Lookout:
For smaller casual gatherings 10 – 15 people requiring no planned menu or special set-up; with existing bar & menu are available. This is perfect if you are simply looking for a place to gather with friends or colleagues for events such as birthdays, etc. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED, and will be held for up to 15 minutes past requested reservation time before being released.
Reservations are required so that we may plan accordingly for staffing. This allows us to ensure that your group receives the attention you need to have a fantastic experience with us! Your Sales Professional will assist with these arrangements. Please complete the form, and indicate your needs accordingly.
Event Room Total Area Sales & Meeting
Largest Room Capacity Largest Room Measurement Smallest Room Measurement Yellowhammer 837 SQ FT 2 50 837 837 Event Room Conference Style Hollow Square Style U-Shape Style Classroom Style Banquet Style Reception Style Theatre Style Capacity 18 20 24 24 40 50 40
Capacity: Capacity: up to 50 inside The Yellowhammer, up to 125 inclusive of all space.